Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE: COF) announced today that its subsidiary, Capital One Bank (USA), National Association (“COBNA”) received the final results of its previously announced offer to exchange any and all of its outstanding 8.80% Subordinated Notes due 2019 (the “Old Notes”) for a combination of new Subordinated Notes due 2023 (the “New Notes”) and cash.
The exchange offer expired at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on February 20, 2013.
The following table indicates, among other things, the principal amount of the Old Notes validly tendered for exchange as of the final participation date:
|CUSIP Number||Title of Old Notes||Principal Amount Outstanding Following Final Settlement Date||Cumulative Principal Amount Tendered as of the Expiration Date|
|140420 MV9||8.80% Subordinated Notes due 2019||$294,116,000||$1,205,884,000 (80.39%)|
In accordance with the terms of the exchange offer, COBNA has accepted or will accept all of the Old Notes that were validly tendered for exchange. COBNA expects final settlement to take place on February 22, 2013.Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. served as lead dealer managers in connection with the exchange offer. For additional information regarding the terms of the exchange offer, please contact the lead dealer managers: Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC at +1 (800) 820 1653 (toll free) or +1 (212) 538 2147 (collect) or Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. at +1 (855) 287 1922 (toll free) or +1 (212) 250 7527 (collect).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV