Accuride Corporation (NYSE: ACW), a leading supplier of components to the North American commercial vehicle industry, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss the financial and operational results of its Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Fiscal 2012 on Thursday, March 7, 2013, beginning at 8:00 a.m. CDT. Accuride President and CEO Rick Dauch and Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Greg Risch will host the one-hour call. Accuride intends to issue a news release detailing the results on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, following the stock market close.
Analysts and investors may participate on the conference call by dialing (877) 261-8992 in the United States, or (847) 619-6548 internationally, and using participant code 34324637. A live webcast of the conference call can be accessed via the Investors section of the company’s website – http://www.accuridecorp.com/investors. A replay will be available from March 7, 2012, at 10:30 a.m. CDT until 11:59 p.m. CDT, March 14, 2013, by calling (888) 843-7419 in the United States, or (630) 652-3042 internationally, using access code 34324637.
About Accuride Corporation
With headquarters in Evansville, Ind., USA, Accuride Corporation is a leading supplier of components to the North American commercial vehicle industry. The company’s products include commercial vehicle wheels, wheel-end components and assemblies, truck body and chassis parts, and other commercial vehicle components. The company’s products are marketed under its brand names, which include Accuride®, Accuride Wheel End Solutions™, Gunite®, Imperial™ and Brillion™. Accuride’s common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ACW. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.AccurideCorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV