DETROIT, Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced the publication of the latest volume of its Application Performance Management (APM) Best Practices collection, titled: "Proactive Performance Engineering & DevOps." Written by thought leaders from Compuware's APM Center of Excellence, this new volume provides tips and techniques for developers, architects and IT operations on how to use the latest DevOps and agile approaches to become proactive about application performance. Download this volume here.
Achieving consistently high levels of application performance and scalability requires a proactive approach to managing performance early in the application development lifecycle before new code is released to production. New approaches like DevOps are increasingly being adopted as modern frameworks for enterprise applications to be architected, developed and run. This volume explores embracing the DevOps culture and methodology to create and operate applications that deliver high-quality user experiences throughout the application lifecycle.
Topics covered in this new volume include:
- ten ways Swarovski created a culture of application performance;
- how to get developers actively involved in performance testing;
- top performance mistakes when transitioning from test to production;
- bad application performance -- who is to blame?; and
- expert advice on load testing from outside the firewall.
- Twitter - CompuwareAPM
- Twitter - Compuware
- Facebook - CompuwareAPM
- Facebook - Compuware
- YouTube - Compuware
- About:Performance Blog
- Outage Analyzer
CONTACT: Press Contact Kayla Siefker, Senior Public Relations Manager, Compuware APM Business Unit, email@example.com, 313-227-1402 Jackie Lucas, Warner Communications, 978-526-1960, Jackie@warnerpr.com For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation, One Campus Martius, Detroit, MI 48226, 800-521-9353, http://www.compuware.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts