I had the opportunity to celebrate the launch at the NASDAQ market site and learn more about the latest product with Dan Carrigan and Mark Robinson:
Exchange-traded derivatives on U.S. Treasuries will provide access to new trading and investing vehicles that allow investors to hedge interest rate risk with more precision, using an 'on the run' convention. NASDAQ OMX and BNY Mellon will offer a flexible, cost-efficient offering for investors who wish to trade derivatives contracts on specific, underlying U.S. Treasury 10-year notes and 30-year bonds. Options contracts on U.S. Treasury Securities may be traded by qualified investors in securities brokerage accounts. Stay tuned for future strategies on Options Profits utilizing these contracts.
These options are available under the following symbols:
For the 30-Year 'On-The-Run' Treasury Bond:
THIFB (February Auction)
THIMY (May Auction)
THIAG (August Auction)
THINV (November Auction)
For the 10-Year 'On-The-Run' Treasury Note:
TENFB (February Auction)
TENMY (May Auction)
TENAG (August Auction)
TENNV (November Auction)
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas