Carter’s, Inc. (NYSE:CRI), the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel exclusively for babies and young children, will report its fourth quarter and fiscal 2012 results before the market opens on Wednesday, February 27, 2013. The Company will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. (ET) on this date to discuss its results and current business outlook. The call will be broadcast live via webcast.
To access the webcast, please go to the investor relations section of the Company’s website at www.carters.com. To participate in the call, please dial the phone number below five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Presentation materials may be accessed through the investor relations section of the Company’s website at www.carters.com.
Conference Call Telephone Number: 913-312-0644, passcode 7377345
A replay of the call will be available from 11:30 a.m. (ET) on February 27, 2013 through 11:30 a.m. (ET) on March 8, 2013.Replay Telephone Number: 888-203-1112 (U.S./Canada) or 719-457-0820 (international), passcode 7377345 About Carter's, Inc. Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 600 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada and on-line at www.carters.com and www.oshkoshbgosh.com. The Company's Just One You, Precious Firsts, and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, and its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV