- Application and Threat Library: Taking a page from BreakingPoint Systems, the application and threat library is updated every two weeks for deployment with the comprehensive Ixia solutions. The library gives customers global visibility into emerging threats and applications plus advanced insight into the resiliency of an organization’s IT infrastructure under operationally relevant conditions and malicious attacks.
- Rapid Development Methodology: To provide customers more frequent and complete software updates, Ixia has adopted a rapid development methodology. Now Ixia customers receive product software updates on a monthly basis.
- Successful Product Integration: Ixia customers now have complete visibility into their networks and the applications that fuel their businesses. Showcasing customers’ ability to fully assess, test and monitor their networks, Ixia will demonstrate at Mobile World Congress the successful integration of the Ixia Anue Systems Net Tool Optimizer and Ixia’s IxLoad. Together these powerful solutions develop mobile networks while delivering unprecedented visibility. Mobile World Congress attendees can view the demonstration at the Ixia booth, No. 6C91.
- Continued Product Excellence: Ixia continues the tradition of product excellence with solutions that ensure the resiliency of your networks, harden and validate critical Wi-Fi, and more. Recent product milestones include:
- Ixia Anue NTO — The industry’s only carrier-grade, high-density, 40 Gbps network monitoring switch to achieve NEBS Level 3 certification for operation in mission-critical telecommunications environments.
- Ixia BreakingPoint 20 — The highest port density solution, capable of creating massive scale online behavior from more than 180 applications and 34,000 live security attacks.
- IxNetwork 7.0 — An advanced solution for validating network infrastructure, capacity, scalability and convergence by quickly creating real-world protocols and network behavior.
- IxVeriWave — A market-leading Wi-Fi test solution that allows customers to optimize products and services, find problems faster, and meet the growing demand for reliable Wi-Fi.
- XAir — The mobility industry’s first comprehensive solution to validate and optimize LTE performance and enhance quality of experience.
New Ixia Products Enable Enterprises And Service Providers To Test, Assess And Optimize The Delivery Of Applications
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.