- Reported Funds from Operations (FFO) per common share of $0.27 and FFO adjusted for non-cash items net of taxes, per common share of $0.24 for the fourth quarter of 2012, representing increases of 28.6 percent and 9.1 percent, respectively, over the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Reported FFO per share of $0.96 and FFO adjusted per share of $0.88 for full year 2012, representing increases of 43.3 percent and 7.3 percent, respectively, over the prior year.
- Consolidated same store net operating income (NOI) for the full year 2012 rose by 3.2 percent over the prior year.
- Total portfolio leased occupancy was 94.0 percent and financial occupancy was 91.6 percent at December 31, 2012, representing increases of 80 basis points and 70 basis points, respectively, over year end 2011.
- Executed 105 leases for 561,051 square feet within the total portfolio in the fourth quarter of 2012, an increase in square feet leased of 17.2 percent over the year ago quarter. For 2012, executed 393 leases for 1.7 million square feet of retail space.
- For the fourth quarter 2012, average base rent for new and renewal leases signed in the total portfolio increased by 11 percent and 2.7 percent, respectively, over expiring average rents for the quarter. For 2012, average base rent increased by 16.5 percent for new leases and 6.8 percent for renewal leases, over expiring rents.
- Company acquired Valparaiso Walk, a 137,500-square-foot, fully leased power center in northwestern Indiana for $21.9 million, and sold three non-core consolidated assets for a total sales price of more than $12 million during the quarter.
Inland Real Estate Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter And Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts