Liberty Star CEO Jim Briscoe To Present At SCIF Orange County Investor Forum
Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. ( “Liberty Star” or the “Company”)( LBSR: OTCQB) is pleased to announce CEO Jim Briscoe is a featured presenter at the Southern California Investment Forum (“ SCIF”) in Newport Beach, California, Monday, February 25, 2013.
Jim will be presenting Liberty Star’s story with a focus on the current plans at Hay Mountain, part of the larger porphyry copper, gold, rare earth elements Tombstone Super Project.
This all day event is exclusively for investors, venture capitalists and fund organizations seeking new opportunities; according to SCIF, “The Southern California Investment Forum, is an expansion of the ongoing road-show and conference activities of WallStreet Research™, a thirty year old independent research firm, which has been running conferences, road shows and investor gatherings nationally for over twenty years.”
If you will be in the Newport Beach area, Jim would like to see you at the event. Visit southerncaliforniainvestmentforum.com for schedule and directions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV