Kenneth W. Lowe, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Joseph G. NeCastro, chief financial and administrative officer, Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. (NYSE: SNI), will discuss the company’s business strategies at the Deutsche Bank 2013 Media, Internet & Telecom Conference on Tuesday, March 5, 2013, in Palm Beach, Fla. The presentation will be webcast live at 11:10 a.m. ET.
The webcast can be accessed at the investor relations page on the company’s website. A replay of the webcast will be available on the company’s investor relations webpage one hour after the conclusion of the live event and will remain available for 120 days.
About Scripps Networks Interactive
Scripps Networks Interactive is one of the leading developers of lifestyle-oriented content for television and the Internet, where on-air programming is complemented with online video, social media areas and e-commerce components on companion websites and broadband vertical channels. The company’s media portfolio includes popular lifestyle television and Internet brands Food Network, HGTV, Travel Channel, DIY Network, Cooking Channel and country music network Great American Country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV