AOL Advertising today announced the appointment of Marta Martinez to the role of Head of Sales Strategy & Operations. In this newly created role, Martinez will lead and manage sales strategy and operations functions for AOL Advertising including business operations and planning; design of innovative sales force effectiveness initiatives and the development and packaging of advertising solutions for clients.
"Marta is a true innovator in the world of online advertising, with a proven ability to translate complex advertising technology solutions into tangible benefits for marketers and agencies,” said Jim Norton, SVP, Head of Sales, AOL Advertising. “Given her vast expertise across programmatic online advertising buying, marketing solutions, as well as her proven leadership in agency and sales roles, she will play an instrumental role in continuing to execute our sales strategy. We are thrilled to have her join the AOL Advertising leadership team.”
Martinez joins AOL Advertising from MediaMath, where she served dual roles as Senior Vice President Business Development & Operations and Chief Marketing Officer. She led business development, marketing and strategic partnership initiatives, representing Fortune 500 brands and over 900 advertising and media agencies globally. Prior to this role, she was SVP, Global Corporate Development at Havas Digital where she led the group’s executive and operational management in identifying and executing strategic development opportunities.
"AOL Advertising is committed to providing the most powerful, comprehensive and efficient online advertising tools to its clients," said Martinez. "I am looking forward to working closely with the sales teams to develop sales strategies and processes that leverage unique industry insights to ensure that our advertising solutions meet and exceed customer needs.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV