Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (NYSE: VPG) today announced that its VPG On-Board Weighing product group has partnered with VUE, a UK leading supplier of vehicle CCTV, tracking, and telematics solutions, to enhance its 1300 BulkWeigh and 1300 WasteWeigh systems.
The new PM 1300 360-VUE systems offer enhanced health and safety and security features through new video data recording capabilities and support for up to eight cameras, including near side, far side, front, rear, and load.
The BulkWeigh and WasteWeigh on-board weighing systems that use the new PM 1300 360-VUE indicator can come equipped with three cameras and provide support for an additional five cameras to provide drivers with a 360-degree view.
For increased safety, when the vehicle slows below 15 mph and the left turn indicator is on, the systems will automatically default to the near-side camera. This gives the driver a clear view of the blind spot, helping to avoid accidents with pedestrians and cyclists when turning left.The reverse camera also features new technology that corrects the “fish eye” effect, providing drivers with a clear, undistorted rear view. Offering a 500 GB hard drive and recorder, the new PM 1300 360-VUE systems record vehicle speeds, G forces, and the use of brakes and indicators for insurance purposes. Providing fully controlled loading and unloading recording, the systems record GPS position, date/time, vehicle load weight, and video of the load platform for any planned load or unload, which can be included on digital photographs and stills. This same information is also recorded any time the vehicle load changes by half a ton, ensuring that no unauthorized unloading of goods occurs. The systems record load weights as text over video, and can store 30 days of data. The new PM 1300 360-VUE BulkWeigh and WasteWeigh systems are available now. The enhanced features are also available as an upgrade to PM’s existing 1300 systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV