For the quarter ended December 31, 2012, total gross revenues were $95.5 million, compared with total gross revenues of $79.6 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2011. The increase is primarily due to property acquisitions and an increase in occupancy.
Company FFO, As AdjustedFor the quarter ended December 31, 2012, the Company generated Company FFO, as adjusted, of $48.2 million, or $0.25 per diluted share, compared to Company FFO, as adjusted, for the quarter ended December 31, 2011 of $45.6 million, or $0.25 per diluted share. For the year ended December 31, 2012, the Company generated Company FFO, as adjusted, of $180.6 million, or $0.98 per diluted share, compared to Company FFO, as adjusted, for the year ended December 31, 2011 of $170.0 million, or $0.97 per diluted share. The calculation of Company FFO, as adjusted, and a reconciliation to net income (loss) is included later in this press release. Net Income (Loss) Attributable to Common Shareholders For the quarter ended December 31, 2012, net loss attributable to common shareholders was $(7.0) million, or a loss of $(0.04) per diluted share, compared with net income attributable to common shareholders for the quarter ended December 31, 2011 of $7.5 million, or income of $0.05 per diluted share. Capital Activities and Balance Sheet Update Lexington financed its office property in Palo Alto, California with a $59.5 million non-recourse mortgage loan which bears interest at a fixed rate of 3.97%. The fully-amortizing loan matures at the end of the tenant lease in December 2023. In addition, Lexington exercised an accordion feature within its seven-year term loan agreement increasing the term loan to $255.0 million, all of which is currently outstanding. Lexington swapped the LIBOR rate on such borrowings for a weighted-average fixed rate of 3.67% as of the date of this press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV