GEO reported total revenues for the fourth quarter 2012 of $378.7 million compared to total revenues of $354.5 million for the fourth quarter 2011. GEO reported fourth quarter 2012 income from continuing operations of $1.55 per diluted share, compared to $0.28 per diluted share for the fourth quarter 2011.
GEO’s fourth quarter 2012 earnings reflect a positive adjustment of $79.0 million related to the elimination of certain net deferred tax liabilities associated with GEO’s REIT conversion; $0.8 million, after-tax, in start-up/transition expenses; $0.9 million, after-tax, in international bid related costs; and $9.0 million, after-tax, in REIT conversion related expenses. Excluding these items, GEO reported Pro Forma income from continuing operations of $0.44 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter 2012 compared to $0.36 per diluted share for the fourth quarter 2011.
Full Year 2012 Highlights
- Income from Continuing Operations of $2.36 Per Diluted Share
- Pro Forma Income from Continuing Operations of $1.49 Per Diluted Share
- Net Operating Income of $389.8 million
- Normalized FFO of $3.19 Per Diluted Share
- AFFO of $3.52 Per Diluted Share
For the full year 2012, GEO reported Normalized FFO of $195.6 million, or $3.19 per diluted share, an increase of 13.4% from $172.5 million, or $2.71 per Diluted Share, for the full year 2011. GEO reported full year 2012 AFFO of $215.7 million, or $3.52 per diluted share, an increase of 16.9% from $184.6 million, or $2.90 per diluted share, for the full year 2011.Net operating income for the full year 2012 increased to $389.8 million from $371.2 million for the full year 2011. GEO reported total revenues for the full year 2012 of $1.48 billion compared to total revenues of $1.41 billion for the full year 2011. GEO reported full year 2012 income from continuing operations of $2.36 per diluted share, compared to $1.09 per diluted share for the full year 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV