GEO reported total revenues for the fourth quarter 2012 of $378.7 million compared to total revenues of $354.5 million for the fourth quarter 2011. GEO reported fourth quarter 2012 income from continuing operations of $1.55 per diluted share, compared to $0.28 per diluted share for the fourth quarter 2011.GEO’s fourth quarter 2012 earnings reflect a positive adjustment of $79.0 million related to the elimination of certain net deferred tax liabilities associated with GEO’s REIT conversion; $0.8 million, after-tax, in start-up/transition expenses; $0.9 million, after-tax, in international bid related costs; and $9.0 million, after-tax, in REIT conversion related expenses. Excluding these items, GEO reported Pro Forma income from continuing operations of $0.44 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter 2012 compared to $0.36 per diluted share for the fourth quarter 2011.
- Income from Continuing Operations of $2.36 Per Diluted Share
- Pro Forma Income from Continuing Operations of $1.49 Per Diluted Share
- Net Operating Income of $389.8 million
- Normalized FFO of $3.19 Per Diluted Share
- AFFO of $3.52 Per Diluted Share