ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR), introduces the addition of the PAR EverServ® 7200 POS terminal to its premium line of EverServ 7000 hardware. Designed with flexibility in mind, both the 7200 and 7700 models are now available in multiple configurations – pedestal, low-profile, wall or kiosk mount.
(Photo: Business Wire)
“Understanding that not all restaurant and retail operators have the same requirements, we have expanded our line of EverServ 7000 terminals with the 7200 to offer our customers more high performance POS hardware options,” said Scott Langdoc, CTO, ParTech. “Now with multiple models, configurations, touch screens and customer displays available in our EverServ 7000 family, our customers have a wide variety of POS choices to fit their unique needs.”
“We recently remodeled our restaurant and the sleek design of the EverServ 7200 definitely complements our décor,” said Dustin Loveless, General Manager, Mike Anderson’s Seafood. “The EverServ 7200 POS is noticeably faster than our previous terminal and we really like the placement of the MSR on the side of the monitor which makes it easier to swipe credit cards.”
“Built for applications designed for the Windows Embedded platform, the PAR EverServ 7200 offers hospitality and retail companies more choices and configuration flexibility,” said Cuong Pham, product manager for Windows Embedded at Microsoft. “POS terminals like the PAR EverServ 7200 play a key role in building intelligent systems that allow companies to realize the hidden value of sharing and analyzing data across multiple devices and the cloud.”
The key features of the EverServ 7200 include:
Product Availability and Information
- Performance – The EverServ 7200 features a 2 nd Generation Intel® Atom™ 1.86 GHz dual core processor (Cedar Trail Architecture), 4 GB memory and a 320 GB hard disk with support for Windows Embedded POSReady 7, Windows 7 Professional for Embedded Systems and Windows 7 Professional.
- Serviceability – Fully centralized I/O port connectivity and easy access to major components simplifies component replacement and increases system uptime.
- Sleek Design – Clean li nes and contemporary look enhances the customers’ and store associates’ perception of the company.
- Customer Display Options – Multiple customer display options include 12” customer display, 2 lines x 20 character Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD) or 5”x7” static display.
- Flexible Configurations – Built-in VESA mount offers multiple configuration options (pedestal, low-profile, wall or kiosk mounted).
The PAR EverServ 7200 POS is available for purchase worldwide. The following POS software applications are currently certified to run on the EverServ 7200 terminal:
PAR EverServ PixelPoint
Gateway Ticketing Systems
Vista Entertainment Solutions
. PAR will continue to test and certify additional POS applications.
Detailed product information is available on the
PAR EverServ 7200 Web page
and product photos are available in the
PAR Image Library
About PAR Technology Corporation
PAR Technology Corporation's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PAR. PAR’s Hospitality segment has been a leading provider of restaurant and retail technology for more than 30 years. PAR offers technology solutions for the full spectrum of restaurant operations, from large chain and independent table service restaurants to international quick service chains. PAR’s Hospitality business also provides hotel management systems with a complete suite of powerful tools for guest management, recreation management, and timeshare/condo management. In addition, PAR offers the spa industry a leading management application specifically designed to support the unique needs of the resort spa and day spa markets, a rapidly growing hospitality segment. Products from PAR also can be found in retailers, cinemas, cruise lines, stadiums and food service companies. PAR’s Government Business is a leader in providing computer-based system design, engineering and technical services to the Department of Defense and various federal agencies. Visit
for more information.
Intel and Intel Core are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries.