ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR), introduces the addition of the PAR EverServ® 7200 POS terminal to its premium line of EverServ 7000 hardware. Designed with flexibility in mind, both the 7200 and 7700 models are now available in multiple configurations – pedestal, low-profile, wall or kiosk mount.
“Understanding that not all restaurant and retail operators have the same requirements, we have expanded our line of EverServ 7000 terminals with the 7200 to offer our customers more high performance POS hardware options,” said Scott Langdoc, CTO, ParTech. “Now with multiple models, configurations, touch screens and customer displays available in our EverServ 7000 family, our customers have a wide variety of POS choices to fit their unique needs.”
“We recently remodeled our restaurant and the sleek design of the EverServ 7200 definitely complements our décor,” said Dustin Loveless, General Manager, Mike Anderson’s Seafood. “The EverServ 7200 POS is noticeably faster than our previous terminal and we really like the placement of the MSR on the side of the monitor which makes it easier to swipe credit cards.”
“Built for applications designed for the Windows Embedded platform, the PAR EverServ 7200 offers hospitality and retail companies more choices and configuration flexibility,” said Cuong Pham, product manager for Windows Embedded at Microsoft. “POS terminals like the PAR EverServ 7200 play a key role in building intelligent systems that allow companies to realize the hidden value of sharing and analyzing data across multiple devices and the cloud.”Key Features The key features of the EverServ 7200 include:
- Performance – The EverServ 7200 features a 2 nd Generation Intel® Atom™ 1.86 GHz dual core processor (Cedar Trail Architecture), 4 GB memory and a 320 GB hard disk with support for Windows Embedded POSReady 7, Windows 7 Professional for Embedded Systems and Windows 7 Professional.
- Serviceability – Fully centralized I/O port connectivity and easy access to major components simplifies component replacement and increases system uptime.
- Sleek Design – Clean li nes and contemporary look enhances the customers’ and store associates’ perception of the company.
- Customer Display Options – Multiple customer display options include 12” customer display, 2 lines x 20 character Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD) or 5”x7” static display.
- Flexible Configurations – Built-in VESA mount offers multiple configuration options (pedestal, low-profile, wall or kiosk mounted).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV