LEXINGTON, Mass., Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agenus Inc. (Nasdaq:AGEN) will release its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012 financial results before the market opens on February 28, 2013.
Agenus executives will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time that same day. To access the live call, dial 877.475.3568 (domestic) or 678.809.3092 (international); the access code is 14310694. The call will also be webcast and will be accessible from the company's website at www.agenusbio.com/webcast/ . A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call through midnight Eastern Time on April 25, 2013. The replay number is 855.859.2056 (domestic) or 404.537.3406 (international), and the access code is 14310694. The replay will also be available on the company's website approximately two hours after the live call.
Agenus Inc. is a biotechnology company working to develop treatments for cancers and infectious diseases. The company is focused on immunotherapeutic products based on strong platform technologies with multiple product candidates advancing through the clinic, including several product candidates that have advanced into late-stage clinical trials through corporate partners. Between Agenus and its partners, 19 programs are in clinical development. For more information, please visit www.agenusbio.com .The Agenus logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8187
CONTACT: Media and Investor Contact: Jonae R. Barnes Vice President Investor Relations and Corporate Communications firstname.lastname@example.org 617-818-2985
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV