The Company recorded non-GAAP net income of $17.6 million, or $0.30 per basic share and $0.27 per diluted share in the three-month period ended December 31, 2012, compared to a net income of $16.2 million, or $0.29 per basic and $0.26 per diluted share in the comparable period in 2011. Non-GAAP research and development adjustments were $13.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, as compared to $6.4 million in the same period of 2011. Non-GAAP selling, general and administrative adjustments were $22.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, as compared to $18.7 million in the same period in 2011.
|Thursday, February 21, 2013 @ 1:30 p.m. Eastern/10:30 a.m. Pacific|
|Domestic:||(877) 837-3910, Conference ID# 94256900|
|International:||(973) 796-5077, Conference ID# 94256900|
On the conference call, management will review the financial results, provide an update on the Company's business and discuss expectations for the future.Key Catalysts FUSILEV ® (levoleucovorin) for injection
- Continue to gain market share and grow revenue
- Initiate additional clinical studies to expand indications
- Continue to grow the market for this recent addition to the Spectrum product portfolio
- Explore synergies, including clinical studies for combined treatment with FUSILEV
- Continue progress of Spectrum-sponsored or supported studies, including:
- Phase 3 ZEST clinical trial in patients with Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL);
- International SPINOZA (IIS) trial in patients with relapsed DLBCL who receive autologous stem cell transplantation (ASCT), and
- RoZetta study, a head-to-head evaluation of ZEVALIN consolidation treatment vs. rituximab maintenance in previously untreated patients with follicular non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- Plan to file 2 NDAs in the next the 12 months
- Plan Phase 2 program for RenaZorb ® (an orally available, lanthanum-based nanotechnology compound with potent phosphate-binding properties), based on positive Phase 1 clinical data
- Continue Phase 2 study for SPI-2012
- Initiate Phase 2 trials for SPI-1620
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV