G&K Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: GK) announced today the renewal of its sponsorship with JD Motorsports and No. 01 Chevrolet driver Mike Wallace for the 2013 NASCAR® Nationwide® series. G&K Services will be the team’s title sponsor for the season-opening race held on Saturday, February 23, 2013 at the Daytona International Speedway® in Daytona Beach, FL. This race will be featured on ESPN starting at 1:00 pm Eastern Time.
“G&K’s relationship with JD Motorsports and Mike Wallace continues to be a great fit for both companies,” said Dave Euson, G&K’s Vice President of Marketing and Sales. “The team at JD Motorsports shares our focus on helping teams develop and succeed together.”
"We are very pleased to have G&K Services back on board with us for the fourth consecutive year,” said Johnny Davis, JD Motorsports team owner. "G&K Services has grown with us over the years and we are proud to represent G&K.”
Mike Wallace’s illustrious NASCAR® career began in 1990 with a race in the NASCAR® Nationwide® series. Currently, Wallace has four wins, 22 top five finishes, and 63 top ten finishes to highlight his NASCAR® resume. Wallace joined the JD Motorsports team in 2009.For the latest information on G&K’s sponsorship of the 2013 NASCAR® season, visit www.gkservices.com/racing. About G&K Services, Inc. G&K Services, Inc. is a service-focused market leader of branded uniform and facility services programs in the United States, and is the largest such provider in Canada. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, G&K Services has nearly 7,800 employees serving approximately 165,000 customers from 160 facilities in North America. G&K Services is a publicly held company traded over the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol GK and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s SmallCap 600 Index. For more information on G&K Services, visit the company’s web site at www.gkservices.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV