- Full year revenues increased to $218.3 million, up $33.9 million, or 18%, year-over-year.
- Application services backlog grew to a record $186 million, up 38% year-over-year, compared with a 23% increase for the comparable period last year.
- Non-Rave revenues increased 135% year-over-year to $31.1 million, or 14% of total revenue.
- Medidata’s customer base grew to 350 in the fourth quarter of 2012, up 27% from the end of 2011. Medidata added 28 new customers in the fourth quarter.
- At the end of 2012, 38% of customers had committed to multiple products, an increase of 46% over the previous year.
- Medidata’s revenue retention rate for the year was over 98%, with a 100% renewal rate for all enterprise customers in 2012.
- New and enhanced modules were made available in the Medidata Clinical Cloud in the fourth quarter, including new budgeting capabilities, enhanced clinical trial management system (CTMS) integrations, and new functionality for clinical supply logistics in complex studies.
Medidata Solutions Reports Full Year And Fourth Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.