The International segment revenues reflect sales that are actively managed by our International division. This does not constitute all recorded sales outside the U.S., as some Instrument and Private Label product sales in those regions are managed by their respective U.S. divisions. Therefore, from a geographic perspective, Non-U.S. revenue (see below) exceeds that of our International segment.
Worldwide product category revenues are as follows:
|Three Months Ended December 31,||Twelve Months Ended December 31,|
* The WW Orthopedics revenue category includes segment revenue from U.S. Extremities, U.S. Spine & Other, and International segment revenue related to those product areas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV