Constant Currency Growth of 5.7% Introduces 2013 Full-Year Guidance
PLAINSBORO, N.J., Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq:IART) today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter ending December 31, 2012. Total revenues for the fourth quarter were $214.4 million, reflecting an increase of $10.9 million, or 5.4%, over the fourth quarter of 2011. Total revenues in the full year of 2012 were $830.9 million, reflecting an increase of $50.8 million, or 6.5%, over 2011.
Excluding the impact of currency exchange rates, revenues increased 5.7% over the fourth quarter of 2011 and 7.4% over the full year 2011.The Company reported GAAP net income of $12.8 million, or $0.46 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to GAAP net income of $4.6 million, or $0.16 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2011. The Company reported GAAP net income of $41.2 million, or $1.44 per diluted share, for the full year 2012, compared to GAAP net income of $28.0 million, or $0.95 per diluted share in 2011. Net income for the fourth quarter of 2012, computed with the adjustments to GAAP reporting set forth in the attached reconciliation, was $22.0 million, or $0.78 per diluted share, compared to adjusted net income of $20.6 million, or $0.72 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2011. Adjusted net income for the full year 2012, computed with the adjustments to GAAP reporting set forth in the attached reconciliation, was $87.2 million, or $3.06 per diluted share, compared to $82.2 million, or $2.79 per diluted share in 2011. "We are pleased to have hit our growth objectives and the high end of the guidance we provided a year ago," said Peter Arduini, President and Chief Executive Officer. "The entire organization is focused on executing our strategy and growing the company."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV