Onefinestay Celebrates The Launch Of 'Guestbook'
A quarterly publication, Guestbook will be given for free to members of onefinestay who list their homes with the company, as well as guests who stay in those homes. It is also stocked at selected locations including independent coffee shops, boutiques and galleries across London and New York.
onefinestay redefines the experience of city travel: live like a local by staying in a distinctive home while the owner is out of town, with a service which offers all the convenience and comfort of a hotel. Guests enjoy luxury amenities like 5* hotel linens and toiletries and every guest is also lent an iPhone for the duration of their stay which is stocked with local tips from the home's owner, and from which they can make free local calls. Members benefit by earning an income from a house or flat which would otherwise stand vacant, without the risk or hassle associated with alternatives like holiday rental or short letting. Since its launch in 2010, onefinestay has signed up over a thousand members, and today manages an exclusive portfolio of over $2.5bn of beautiful upscale homes in London and New York.
Request a copy of Guestbook online from http://www.onefinestay.com/guestbook.Press enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)800-612-4377 SOURCE onefinestay
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV