AXA, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, reports 2012 results. Henri de Castries, Chairman & CEO of AXA, comments on the performance.
Click to watch the video: http://bit.ly/WWAA67
Topics covered in the interview include:
- 2012 performance- Ambition AXA update - Outlook About the AXA Group The AXA Group is a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 163,000 employees serving 101 million clients in 57 countries. In 2011, IFRS revenues amounted to Euro 86.1 billion and IFRS underlying earnings to Euro 3.9 billion. AXA had Euro 1,065 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2011. The AXA ordinary share is listed on compartment A of Euronext Paris under the ticker symbol CS (ISIN FR 0000120628 – Bloomberg: CS FP – Reuters: AXAF.PA). AXA’s American Depository Share is also quoted on the OTC QX platform under the ticker symbol AXAHY. The AXA Group is included in the main international SRI indexes, such as Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) and FTSE4GOOD, and is a founding member of the UN Environment Programme’s Finance Initiative (UNEP FI) Principles for Sustainable Insurance. Company website: www.axa.com/en
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts