- The 55.5km vinyl banner will cost $700,000 and consist of 50,500 slots.
- Each 100cm x 100cm slot costs $30.
- According to the Guinness World Records, the existing world record for the longest ad banner is 55.4km and held by Rotary International in India.
- With each slot purchase, advertisers vote to determine in which country the banner will be unveiled.
- Advertisers then choose one of six charities to receive a $100,000 donation once the banner is complete.
- The website links advertisers to a one-click vector conversion site. Vector images can be scaled up to any size without losing their quality.
- There's a built in bidding system allowing printers to submit their quotes. The best will become the official producer and have their name solely associated with printing the banner.
World Record Attempt Opens To The Public
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts