Samson Oil & Gas Limited (ASX: SSN, NYSE MKT: SSN) provides advice on its year end reserves evaluation by Ryder Scott Company, L.P.
Samson has received its 1 January 2013 estimated reserves evaluation report from Ryder Scott Company. This reserves report takes into account the North Stockyard oil field acreage swap referenced in our announcement on 30 December 2012. The reserves report does not take into account the impact of the increased spacing density allowed following the receipt of the Spacing Order from the North Dakota Industrial Commission as this was received after 1 January 2013.
We expect this spacing order to allow a portion of the Probable Reserve to be included in the Proved Undeveloped Category.
As of 1 January 2013, the Ryder Scott Company estimates the following reserves attributable to Samson as:
|Proved Developed Producing||485||1,128||673||16,687|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV