NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Harvest Natural Resources Inc. fell 40.5 percent to $5.45.
Millenial Media Inc. fell 37.5 percent to $8.95.
PVR Partners LP fell 10.7 percent to $23.00.Select Medical Holdings Corp. fell 10.4 percent to $8.80. Forestar Group fell 10.3 percent to $17.81. Stillwater Mining Co. fell 9.9 percent to $12.72. Whiting USA Trust fell 9.7 percent to $5.57. Newfield Exploration Co. fell 9.3 percent to $24.75. Toll Brothers Inc. fell 9.1 percent to $33.56. Pretium Resources Inc. fell 8.8 percent to $8.11.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV