Coinstar, Inc. To Hold Analyst Day On February 27, 2013
BELLEVUE, Wash., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR) will hold an Analyst Day on Wednesday, February 27, 2013, in San Francisco. The presentations by senior management and the question-and-answer session will be webcast live from 8:00 a.m. PST to 12:00 noon PST.
The webcast and accompanying slides will be accessible live and archived on the Investor Relations section of Coinstar's corporate website at www.coinstarinc.com. Webcast participants will have an opportunity to submit questions real-time through an interactive link. The presentation slides will be available for download and printing following the live event.
About Coinstar, Inc.
Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR) is a leading provider of automated retail solutions offering convenient services that make life easier for consumers and drive incremental traffic and revenue for retailers. The company's core automated retail businesses include the well-known Redbox® self-service movie and video game rental and Coinstar® self-service coin-counting brands. The company has approximately 43,700 DVD kiosks and 20,300 coin-counting kiosks in supermarkets, drug stores, mass merchants, financial institutions, convenience stores, and restaurants. Redbox also offers DVD rentals through additional kiosks acquired from NCR Corporation in June 2012. For more information, visit www.coinstarinc.com.SOURCE Coinstar, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV