CHICAGO, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of W.W. Grainger, Inc. (NYSE: GWW) today selected a slate of nominees to serve for the 2013 – 2014 period. The eleven candidates, all current board members, to be voted on at the annual meeting are:
- Brian P. Anderson
- V. Ann Hailey
- William K. Hall
- Stuart L. Levenick
- John W. McCarter, Jr.
- Neil S. Novich
- Michael J. Roberts
- Gary L. Rogers
- James T. Ryan
- E. Scott Santi
- James D. Slavik
Wilbur H. Gantz will not stand for re-election. Mr. Gantz has been a board member of Grainger since 1985 and served as a member of the Audit Committee and the Board Affairs and Nominating Committee.
Grainger Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Jim Ryan said, "On behalf of The Board of Directors, I would like to thank Bill Gantz for his dedication, insight and valuable contributions to Grainger over the past 28 years."
W.W. Grainger, Inc. with 2012 sales of $9 billion is North America's leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with expanding global operations. For more information about the company, visit www.grainger.com/investor.SOURCE W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV