MILL VALLEY, Calif., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Redwood Trust, Inc. (NYSE:RWT) today announced that its Board of Directors authorized the declaration of a first quarter regular dividend of $0.28 per share. The first quarter 2013 dividend is payable on March 29, 2013, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2013.
"The payment of regular dividends remains a priority for Redwood. Our first quarter dividend will mark our 55th consecutive quarterly dividend and the first increase in our regular dividend in six years," said Marty Hughes, Redwood's CEO.
For more information about Redwood Trust, Inc., please visit our website at:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV