YONKERS, N.Y., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hudson Valley Holding Corp. (NYSE: HVB), parent of Hudson Valley Bank, announced plans to participate in the Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, as detailed below. Hudson Valley's President and Chief Executive Officer Stephen R. Brown will be presenting at the conference and will be available to meet with institutional investors.
Raymond James 34 th Institutional Investors Conference Tuesday, March 5, 2013JW Marriott Orlando, Grande LakesManagement will present at 4:00 PM ET
The presentation will be broadcast live, by webcast through the Company's web-site at www.hudsonvalleybank.com.About Hudson Valley Holding Corp.Through its Hudson Valley Bank subsidiary, Hudson Valley Holding Corp. (NYSE: HVB) serves small- and mid-sized businesses, professional services firms, not-for-profit organizations and select individuals in metropolitan New York. Headquartered in Yonkers, N.Y., the company provides a full range of banking, trust and investment management services to niche commercial customers and their principals throughout Westchester and Rockland counties, the Bronx, Brooklyn and Manhattan. Hudson Valley is the largest bank headquartered in Westchester County, with $2.9 billion in assets, $2.5 billion in deposits and 36 branches at December 31, 2012. Its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange and is a Russell 3000 ® Index component. More information is available at www.hudsonvalleybank.com. SOURCE Hudson Valley Holding Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV