CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI) will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, February 21, 2013 during which CACI Executive Chairman and Chairman of the Board Dr. J.P. (Jack) London and CACI’s new President and CEO Kenneth Asbury will make introductory statements about Mr. Asbury’s appointment.
You can listen to the conference call by logging on to CACI's Internet site at www.caci.com at the scheduled time. You may also dial in to (877) 303-9143, confirmation code 14493364. A replay of the call will also be available over the Internet, and can be accessed through CACI's website ( www.caci.com).
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,500 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV