OAKLAND, Calif., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pandora (NYSE: P), the leading internet radio service, today announced the company's return to the South by Southwest (SXSW) Conference and Festival to host the second annual Pandora Discovery Den at Antone's, the legendary Austin venue. More than 40 acts are scheduled to perform at the Pandora Discovery Den throughout the week, offering live music to fans both in-person and online via a live audio stream.
- Tuesday, March 12 will have Indie and Electronic music by bands such as Akron/Family, TOKiMONSTA, St. Lucia, Robert Delong, Guards, and The Hood Internet with others to be announced.
- Wednesday, March 13 will feature R&B and Hip Hop music from Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Dead Prez, Hopsin, Dizzy Wright, Chali 2NA (from Jurassic 5), Allen Stone, Iamsu! and Josh Baze.
- Thursday, March 14 will be co-presented with the Americana Music Association and include Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell, Billy Bragg, Josh Ritter, The James Hunter Six, Dawes, Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers, JC Brooks & the Uptown Sound and Field Report.
- Friday, March 15 will feature a diverse mix of acts to be announced soon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV