- Average net sales volumes of 309 MMcfe/d; at the mid-point of previously provided guidance
- Average oil net sales volumes of 8.7 MBbls/d; pro forma increase of 47% from the fourth quarter of 2011
- Average liquids net sales volumes of 17.9 MBbls/d; pro forma increase of 21% from the fourth quarter of 2011
- Adjusted net earnings of $17 million compared to $20 million in the corresponding 2011 period
- Adjusted EBITDA of $132 million compared to $139 million in the corresponding 2011 period
- Adjusted discretionary cash flow of $93 million compared to $104 million in the corresponding 2011 period
Forest Oil Announces Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.