- Increased distributable cash flow for 2012 to a record level of $604 million
- Ended the quarter with a Debt to Adjusted EBITDA ratio of 2.0x
- Record full year Adjusted EBITDA of $810 million, an increase of 41 percent compared to the prior year
- 31 st consecutive quarterly distribution increase; a 30 percent increase compared to the fourth quarter 2011
- Successfully completed $700 million in debt financing in January to support the 2013 organic growth program
Sunoco Logistics Reports Record Earnings For The Fourth Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.