SOUTH JORDAN, Utah, Feb. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:MMSI), a leading manufacturer and marketer of proprietary disposable devices used primarily in cardiology, radiology and endoscopy, today announced that it will participate in two upcoming investor conferences.
On Tuesday, February 26 th, at 2:35 p.m. ET, Merit's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Fred P. Lampropoulos will present at RBC Capital Markets' Healthcare Conference at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City. He will also participate in one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
On Wednesday, February 27 th, and Thursday, February 28 th, Merit's Chief Financial Officer Kent W. Stanger will participate in one-on-one meetings at Lazard Capital Markets' Snowbird Medical Technology Conference at the Cliff Lodge in Snowbird, Utah.ABOUT MERIT Founded in 1987, Merit Medical Systems, Inc. is engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of proprietary disposable medical devices used in interventional and diagnostic procedures, particularly in cardiology, radiology and endoscopy. Merit serves client hospitals worldwide with a domestic and international sales force totaling approximately 200 individuals. Merit employs approximately 2,750 people worldwide with facilities in Salt Lake City and South Jordan, Utah; Angleton, Texas; Richmond, Virginia; Maastricht and Venlo, The Netherlands; Paris, France; Galway, Ireland; Beijing, China; Copenhagen, Denmark; and Rockland, Massachusetts. The Merit Medical Systems, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3282
CONTACT: Anne-Marie Wright Vice President, Corporate Communications (801) 208-4167 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (801) 253-1688
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV