TranS1 Inc. Schedules Fourth Quarter 2012 Results Conference Call For Monday, March 4, 2013
WILMINGTON, N.C., Feb. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TranS1 Inc. (Nasdaq:TSON) announced today that it plans to release fourth quarter 2012 financial and operating results after market close on Monday, March 4, 2013. Ken Reali, President and Chief Executive Officer of TranS1, and Joe Slattery, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call starting at 4:30 pm ET on the same day. To listen to the conference call on your telephone, please dial (877) 881-2183 for domestic callers and (970) 315-0453 for international callers approximately ten minutes prior to the start time. The call will be concurrently webcast. To access the live audio broadcast or archived recording, use the following link at http://ir.trans1.com/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=125852 .
About TranS1 Inc.
TranS1 is a medical device company focused on designing, developing and marketing products to treat degenerative conditions of the spine affecting the lumbar region. TranS1 currently markets the AxiaLIF® family of products for single and two level lumbar fusion, the VEO TM direct lateral access and interbody fusion system and the Vectre TM posterior fixation system for lumbar fixation supplemental to AxiaLIF fusion. TranS1 was founded in May 2000 and is headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina. For more information, visit www.trans1.com.
CONTACT: TranS1 Inc. Investors: Joe Slattery, Chief Financial Officer 910-332-1700 or Westwicke Partners Mark Klausner 443-213-0501 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV