- Total fourth quarter revenue increases 20% to $44.7 million compared to a year ago
- Delivers non-GAAP EPS of $0.07 in the fourth quarter of 2012
- Announces 2013 annual revenue guidance of $188-$192 million
- Announces first quarter 2013 revenue guidance of $43-45 million
SAN BRUNO, Calif., Feb. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Responsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:MKTG), a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions, today announced financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2012.
For the fourth quarter of 2012, total revenue increased 19.9% to $44.7 million, up from $37.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Subscription revenue for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $30.3 million, up 13.2% as compared to $26.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2011. Professional services revenue was $14.4 million, up 37.2% as compared to $10.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2011.GAAP net income for the fourth quarters of 2012 and 2011 were both $2.0 million. Similarly, net income per share attributable to common stockholders in the fourth quarters of 2012 and 2011 were both $0.04 per share on a diluted basis. "Our strong fourth quarter financial results reflect our success in helping brands transform the way they interact and build relationships with their customers across the digital channels," said Dan Springer, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Responsys. "As digital marketers shift away from mass marketing to creating individualized experiences for each customer, we're poised to lead the market with the industry's only interaction management platform that puts the customer first, not the campaign." For the year ended December 31, 2012, total revenue increased 20.7% to $162.8 million, up from $134.9 million for the year ended December 31, 2011. Subscription revenue for the year 2012 was $113.4 million, up 20.0% as compared to $94.5 million in 2011. Professional services revenue for the year was $49.5 million, up 22.3% as compared to $40.4 million in 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV