(NYSE: DDS) ("Dillard's"). It is with great sadness we announce the death of Alexa Latimer Dillard, beloved wife of our founder, the late William T. Dillard and loving mother of the Dillard family.
Born in Nashville, Arkansas on October 30, 1916, Alexa Latimer married William T. Dillard on June 9, 1940. She was his devoted wife, loving mother of five children as well as his true partner and confidant in the founding and growth of Dillard’s. Mrs. Dillard was known for her quick wit and eye for great merchandise, but more importantly for her unmatched devotion to her family. She will truly be missed.
Memorial services are being arranged by Ruebel Funeral Home in Little
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV