As of February 20, 2013, we are initiating guidance for our first quarter of 2013 as well as the full year 2013.
- First Quarter 2013 Guidance: Total revenue is expected to be in the range of $79.0 million to $81.0 million. Adjusted net income per share is expected to be in the range of $(0.02) to $0.00 based on approximately 97 million weighted-average shares outstanding. Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in the range of $(0.5) million to $1.5 million.
- Full Year 2013 Guidance: Total revenue is expected to be in the range of $335 million to $345 million. Adjusted net income per share is expected to be in the range of $0.30 to $0.35 based on approximately 99 million weighted-average shares outstanding. Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in the range of $37.0 million to $42.0 million. Free cash flow is expected to be in the range of $42 million to $47 million.
Conference Call Details:
- What: LifeLock fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results.
- When: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 2PM PT (5PM ET).
- Dial in: To access the call in the United States, please dial (866) 831-6247, and for international callers dial (617) 213-8856. Callers may provide confirmation number 16059559 to access the call more quickly, and are encouraged to dial into the call 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start to prevent any delay in joining.
- Webcast: http://investor.lifelock.com/ (live and replay)
- Replay: A replay of the call will be available via telephone for seven days, beginning two hours after the call. To listen to the telephone replay in the U.S., please dial (888) 286-8010, and for international callers dial (617) 801-6888 and enter access code 95505038.
About LifeLockLifeLock, Inc. (NYSE:LOCK) is a leading provider of proactive identity theft protection services for consumers and identity risk assessment and fraud protection services for enterprises. Since 2005, LifeLock has been relentlessly protecting identities by providing consumers with the tools and confidence they need to help protect themselves from identity theft. In October 2012, Javelin Strategy & Research named LifeLock Ultimate™ a “Best in Class Overall” identity theft protection solution and also named it “Best in Detection”. In March 2012, LifeLock further demonstrated its commitment to combating identity fraud with the purchase of ID Analytics, Inc., a leader in enterprise identity risk management that provides visibility into identity risk and credit worthiness. ID Analytics, Inc. currently operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of LifeLock, Inc. Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains “forward-looking” statements, as that term is defined under the federal securities laws, including statements regarding our brand, our product portfolio, the success of our LifeLock Ultimate service, our growth, our outlook for 2013, the identity theft protection industry, market awareness of the growing risk of identity theft and fraud, and our expected total revenue, adjusted net income and adjusted net income per share, adjusted EBITDA, and free cash flow for the first quarter of 2013 and for fiscal year 2013. These forward-looking statements are based on our current assumptions, expectations, and beliefs and are subject to substantial risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and changes in circumstances that may cause our actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts