EBITDA (7) was $95.8 million for the full year 2012 compared to $79.3 million for the same period in 2011.
In evaluating the Company’s financial performance, management uses non-GAAP financial measures, which exclude the effect of the following items (in thousands):
Twelve Months Ended December 31,
|Amortization of intangible assets||$||6,987||$||8,165|
|Restatement related expenses||$||1,785||$||4,579|
|Litigation settlements, net||$||1,150||$||1,096|
|Goodwill impairment charge||$||13,083||$||21,973|
Adjusted EBITDA (7) was $115.8 million, or 18.5% of revenues, for the full year 2012 compared to $110.8 million, or 18.3% of revenues, in the comparable period last year. Adjusted net income from continuing operations (7) was $52.2 million, or $2.34 per diluted share, for the full year 2012 compared to $45.7 million, or $2.11 per diluted share, for the comparable period in 2011.
The average number of full-time billable consultants (2) was 1,332 for the full year 2012 compared to 1,167 in the same period last year. Full-time billable consultant utilization rate (3) was 75.6% for the full year 2012 compared with 75.3% during the same period last year. Average billing rate per hour for full-time billable consultants (4) was $229 for the full year 2012 compared to $252 for the full year 2011. The average number of full-time equivalent professionals (5) was 1,200 for the full year 2012 compared to 1,166 in the comparable period of 2011.Operating Segments Huron’s results reflect a portfolio of service offerings focused on helping clients address complex business challenges. The Company has three operating segments as follows: Health and Education Consulting, Legal Consulting, and Financial Consulting, representing 67.0%, 29.5% and 3.5% of full year 2012 total revenues, respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV