CALGARY, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Cenovus Energy Inc. (TSX, NYSE: CVE) today filed its audited Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2012, and related Management's Discussion and Analysis with Canadian securities regulatory authorities. Cenovus has also filed its Annual Information Form for the year ended December 31, 2012, which includes disclosure relating to reserves data and other oil and gas information. In addition, Cenovus has filed its Annual Report on Form 40-F for the year ended December 31, 2012, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Copies of these documents may be obtained via www.sedar.com, www.sec.gov (for the Form 40-F), the company's website, www.cenovus.com under Invest in us or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Printed copies of Cenovus's complete audited Consolidated Financial Statements are available to shareholders upon request, free of charge.
Cenovus Energy Inc.
Cenovus Energy Inc. is a Canadian, integrated oil company. It is committed to applying fresh, progressive thinking to safely and responsibly unlock energy resources the world needs. Operations include oil sands projects in northern Alberta, which use specialized methods to drill and pump the oil to the surface. The company also has established natural gas and oil production in Alberta and Saskatchewan and 50% ownership in two U.S. refineries. Cenovus shares trade under the symbol CVE, and are listed on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges. Its enterprise value is approximately $29 billion. For more information, visit www.cenovus.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV