Feb. 20, 2013
- The universal language. Try the Strawberry Passion ice cream cake with layers of moist yellow cake, Strawberry ice cream, a graham cracker pie crust and strawberry puree, all wrapped in a creamy strawberry frosting… because nothing heals heartache like ice cream!
Life of Pi
- Chocolate ice cream, OREO cookie pieces and orange Gummi Bears. We like to call this one the 'Richard Parker.'
Beasts of the Southern Wild
- Step out of the world's harsh realities and take a moment to dream with the Oh So Dreamy Ice Cream Bar: French Vanilla ice cream, surrounded by a chocolaty and almond coating.
Silver Linings Playbook
- Mint ice cream, chocolate chips and fudge, the unofficial sweet treat of The Eagles football team. We'd bet that eating a cup of this before the big game will help with their juju!
Zero Dark Thirty
- It seemed appropriate that we temporarily change the name of our Midnight Delight ice cream cake to Midnight Thirty Delight. Layers of moist Devil's Food cake and Chocolate ice cream with chocolate shavings and fudge, wrapped in a rich fudge ganache. It's perfect for sharing at an Oscar party!
- If Django and Dr. Schultz are going to remain focused on finding Broomhilda, they're going to need a snack that will put an extra kick in their step.
Tim Hortons Double Double Coffee Ice
Cream for a dollop of energy, Reese Peanut Butter Cups for a pinch of protein and topped off with a sprinkle of dark chocolate shavings.
- How about a red and white ice cream cake to celebrate the Canadian Embassy's contribution to this declassified true story? Cake Batter Confetti is made of layers of moist Devil's Food Cake and Cake Batter Ice Cream, wrapped in creamy white frosting and topped off with delicious sprinkles.
- French Vanilla Ice Cream, strawberries and yellow cake. Our quick, easy and delicious version of a tradition French Crepe. Moral of the story: Just don't try to take it without paying!
- Strawberry ice cream, blueberries and whipped topping - an appropriate red, white and blue Signature Creation to honour an American legend.
Cold Stone Creamery® Experience
Cold Stone Creamery's premium ice cream is made right in our restaurants. To experience Cold Stone, guests simply choose their cone or cup size - Like It™, Love It™, Gotta Have It™ - ice cream or sorbet and any number of countless mix-ins such as fruit, nuts, candies and other toppings. A Team Member mixes the selections with spades on a chilled granite stone, and the Creation is presented to the guest as The Ultimate Ice Cream Experience®. Guests can also enjoy Cold Stone Creamery's take-home treats such as ice cream cookie sandwiches, cupcakes, pies and cakes.
About Tim Hortons Inc.
is one of the largest publicly-traded restaurant chains in
based on market capitalization, and the largest in
. Operating in the quick service segment of the restaurant industry,
appeals to a broad range of consumer tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, espresso-based hot and cold specialty drinks including lattes, cappuccinos and espresso shots, specialty teas, fruit smoothies, home-style soups, fresh Panini and classic sandwiches, wraps, hot breakfast sandwiches and fresh baked goods, including our trademark donuts. As of September 30th, 2012,
had 4,138 system-wide restaurants, including 3,365 in
, 755 in the
and 18 in the Gulf Cooperation Council. More information about the Company is available at
SOURCE Cold Stone Creamery