Insignia Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISIG) today announced that it intends to hold a conference call on Wednesday, February 27 at 4:00 PM Central Time to discuss the Company's financial performance for the fourth quarter of 2012, which will be released Wednesday, February 27 at 3:05 PM Central Time.
Participants may access the live call by dialing the toll-free number 877-268-1608 and provide Conference ID 98083959. Please be sure to call in about 5-10 minutes before the call is scheduled to begin. Audio replay will be available approximately two hours after the call until March 6, 2013 by dialing 855-859-2056 and referencing Conference ID 98083959. The audio recording will also be archived on the Company’s website approximately two days after the call until March 29, 2013. Financial information to be provided in the conference call, as well as information pertaining to the Company’s past financial performance, may be accessed on the Investor Relations page of the Company’s website at www.insigniasystems.com.
Insignia Systems, Inc. is a developer and marketer of in-store media solutions, programs and services to retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. Through its Point-Of-Purchase Services (POPS) business, Insignia provides at-shelf advertising solutions in over 13,000 chain retail supermarkets, over 1,700 mass merchants and 7,000 dollar stores. Through the nationwide POPS network, over 200 major consumer goods manufacturers, including General Mills, Kellogg Company, Kraft, Nestlé, Armour-Eckrich and Ocean Spray, have taken their brand messages to the point-of-purchase. For additional information, contact (888) 474-7677, or visit the Insignia website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV