ShareFEST To Examine The Latest Technologies And Compliance Strategies For The Global Enterprise
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NextDocs, the global leader in compliance solutions for the life sciences industry, today announced that ShareFEST, a premier technology and compliance solutions conference, will be held again this year from April 25 th to 26 th at the Loews Hotel in Philadelphia, PA.
The third-annual conference will focus on " Compliance Strategies for the Global Enterprise" and will feature more than 40 sessions covering strategies and best practices for leveraging technology in building global compliance. Sessions will include:
- Successfully Implementing an eTMF System within a Global CRO, presented by Covance
- Connecting External Users to an Enterprise SharePoint Solution, presented by AstraZeneca
- A Case Study in Deploying Clinical Solutions, presented by Sanofi
- Transforming How Life Sciences Companies Do Business, presented by Microsoft
- Enterprise Compliance: Designing Systems for Global Collaboration, presented by NextDocs
Matt Walz, Chief Technology Officer at NextDocs will give one of the keynote addresses which will focus on the role of emerging technologies -- including cloud computing, social networks and mobile technologies -- and how they can push the envelope in terms of managing compliance in a global operating environment.
"Enterprise compliance solutions are evolving quickly, improving ease of use, providing scale across geographies and user bases, and delivering a compelling user experience on mobile devices and tablets. ShareFEST will explore how these technologies are being used in real-world, global operating environments to enable new levels of collaboration and compliance," said Matt Walz, Chief Technology Officer of NextDocs.More than 200 professionals from 120 leading life sciences companies are expected for the event, making ShareFEST the largest compliance solutions conference for the life sciences industry. Thirty of the industry's leading solution providers -- including Microsoft, NextDocs and BioClinica -- will also be at the event to demonstrate their compliance and life sciences-focused solutions.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts