Adlucent To Host Second Annual Client Summit In Austin On February 21 - 22
AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Adlucent today announced that it will host the 2013 Adlucent Client Summit on February 21 - 22 at the Hyatt Regency in Austin. The sold-out event assembles the nation's top marketing and merchandising professionals to share, connect and learn from industry experts, the Adlucent team and each other during two full days of data-driven keynotes, interactive sessions and fun networking activities. The full agenda, including sessions on topics such as the imperative of relevant advertising, Google Shopping and Product Listing Ads, as well as current and future Google Betas, is available here.
Summit OverviewFrom industry keynotes through product-specific breakouts, Adlucent's 2013 Client Summit provides the knowledge, insight and best practices that professionals need to drive marketing performance in the face of explosive growth of mobile, Google Shopping and Big Data.
- Learn from a dynamic array of industry speakers, including Shop.org Head of Research Fiona Swerdlow, Venture Development Center CEO Dr. Charles Stryker, and Google's Danny Grey, who will detail recent and upcoming Google Beta opportunities.
- Improve program performance with action-oriented sessions on topics such as PLA, mobile search and ad extensions that offer new ways to leverage demand data across all channels and ad units to drive the most relevant ads and real business change.
- Share best practices and connect with experienced retail professionals from small and large brands, including SkinIt, TeamExpress and Wassertrom, to exchange ideas for getting the most of e-commerce investment.
- Connect with the Adlucent team via breakout sessions and face-to-face meetings for a sneak peek at what's next in the product roadmap —and the fast track to implement new ways to drive the most performance from programs and campaigns.
"We're pleased to welcome our clients and partners to Austin for our second annual Client Summit," said Michael Griffin, CEO of Adlucent. "As consumers continue to jump between web, store and mobile, there are huge opportunities to drive new performance —and sales. The Client Summit is designed to help our clients move fast and maximize their advantage through a detailed understanding of our roadmap, including extending the value of retailer data to create more relevant advertising, enhanced capabilities for Google Shopping, as well as insight into Google betas, best practices and emerging trends."
About Adlucent Adlucent is a marketing technology and analytics company based in Austin, Texas, focusing solely on retail and eCommerce companies. Leveraging its Deep Search ® search marketing and retail analytics platform, Adlucent's experts help the smartest retailers acquire new customers and grow revenue profitably through digital marketing. Expanding from a decade-long relationship with Amazon.com, Adlucent's current client base includes innovative retail brands such as Oriental Trading Company, Harry & David, Jewelry Television, and Wasserstrom.Media contact: Lisa RobertsAdlucent firstname.lastname@example.org x1917 www.adlucent.com SOURCE Adlucent
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV