Master Chef Nobu Matsuhisa To Host Dinners, Classes & Sake Tastings Aboard Crystal's 2013 Black Sea Cruise
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 20, 2013 One of the world's greatest culinary artists, Master Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, is visiting his luxury vacation partner, Crystal Cruises, this summer to teach, mingle, dine, and cook for Crystal guests. The famed sushi maestro, and mastermind behind the line's exclusive Silk Road and The Sushi Bar restaurants, will join Crystal Symphony's 12-day Rome-Istanbul Black Sea voyage beginning July 13. Accompanied by Fumio Hazu, the Sake Master behind Nobu's exclusive, 140+-year-old sake brand, the two will showcase their expertise during several ultra-intimate gourmet experiences, including:
- Two Omakase, or Chef's Choice, dinners in Silk Road, limited to only 70 guests and featuring some of Nobu's finest dishes and connoisseur items, such as white sturgeon caviar and Hokusetsu "Musical Sake."
- Sake tasting sessions, including insight into Hazu's unique "live" sake brewing processes such as playing Japanese music to bottles for three years to create a smoother taste from vibrations.
- Live cooking demonstrations, with Nobu sharing cooking secrets behind his renowned fare.
- Silk Road and The Sushi Bar appearances, during regular dinner hours, to welcome guests and enhance their meal enjoyment.
- Cookbook signings and photo opportunities
"The partnership between Nobu and Crystal Cruises has been so successful because we both have a sincere passion for excellence, and a desire to deliver it in an atmosphere of friendly, yet attentive, hospitality," says Toni Neumeister, vice president, food and beverage operations. "Nobu truly enjoys engaging with his clientele, many of whom are also Crystal travelers, yet he also relishes time with his family. The ease and luxury of a Crystal cruise provides the perfect vehicle for this very busy man to put it all together: connect with guests, spend time with his chefs, and relax with his multi-generational, global family."
Crystal's Nobu-cuisine restaurants, the only ones of their kind at sea, feature his personally-trained chefs, signature dishes, Nobu sake and his own line of dinnerware. Complimentary and open almost every evening of every cruise, the restaurants offer coveted fare that is also available via room service on Crystal's butler-serviced Penthouse deck accommodations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV