- Two Omakase, or Chef's Choice, dinners in Silk Road, limited to only 70 guests and featuring some of Nobu's finest dishes and connoisseur items, such as white sturgeon caviar and Hokusetsu "Musical Sake."
- Sake tasting sessions, including insight into Hazu's unique "live" sake brewing processes such as playing Japanese music to bottles for three years to create a smoother taste from vibrations.
- Live cooking demonstrations, with Nobu sharing cooking secrets behind his renowned fare.
- Silk Road and The Sushi Bar appearances, during regular dinner hours, to welcome guests and enhance their meal enjoyment.
- Cookbook signings and photo opportunities
Master Chef Nobu Matsuhisa To Host Dinners, Classes & Sake Tastings Aboard Crystal's 2013 Black Sea Cruise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.