Frontier Airlines announced today that it has extended the schedule of flights available for sale through Sept. 8 2013 on FlyFrontier.com. Customers can now book their summer travel to take advantage of Frontier’s low fares and expanding route map, including recently announced new service from its Denver hub to Cincinnati, OH (CVG); Eugene, OR (EUG); Fresno, CA (FAT); and Greensboro, NC (GSO).
Additionally, Frontier will be resuming seasonal service from its Denver hub to:
- Anchorage, AK (ANC) – daily service
- Bellingham / Vancouver area, WA (BLI) – four flights weekly
- Fairbanks, AK (FAI) – four flights weekly
- Great Falls, MT (GTF) – four flights weekly
- Jackson Hole, WY (JAC) – daily service with a second flight on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Knoxville, TN (TYS) – three flights weekly
All seasonal service begins in April or May and runs until fall.
“We are excited to bring back service to these destinations for the summer,” said Daniel Shurz, Frontier’s senior vice president, commercial. “Travelers will enjoy our low fares and have more options as they book their summer travel at FlyFrontier.com.”Additionally, for the peak summer travel season, Frontier is adding frequency in popular leisure and business travel markets from Denver, including:
- Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX (DFW) – additional roundtrip for up to five daily flights
- Orange County/Santa Ana, CA (SNA) – additional roundtrip for up to four daily flights
- Portland, OR (SNA) – additional roundtrip for up to five daily flights
- San Francisco, CA (SFO) – additional roundtrip for up to five daily flights
- Seattle/Tacoma, WA (SEA) – additional roundtrip for up to five daily flights