Frontier Airlines announced today that it has extended the schedule of flights available for sale through Sept. 8 2013 on FlyFrontier.com. Customers can now book their summer travel to take advantage of Frontier’s low fares and expanding route map, including recently announced new service from its Denver hub to Cincinnati, OH (CVG); Eugene, OR (EUG); Fresno, CA (FAT); and Greensboro, NC (GSO).
Additionally, Frontier will be resuming seasonal service from its Denver hub to:
- Anchorage, AK (ANC) – daily service
- Bellingham / Vancouver area, WA (BLI) – four flights weekly
- Fairbanks, AK (FAI) – four flights weekly
- Great Falls, MT (GTF) – four flights weekly
- Jackson Hole, WY (JAC) – daily service with a second flight on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Knoxville, TN (TYS) – three flights weekly
All seasonal service begins in April or May and runs until fall.
“We are excited to bring back service to these destinations for the summer,” said Daniel Shurz, Frontier’s senior vice president, commercial. “Travelers will enjoy our low fares and have more options as they book their summer travel at FlyFrontier.com.”Additionally, for the peak summer travel season, Frontier is adding frequency in popular leisure and business travel markets from Denver, including:
- Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX (DFW) – additional roundtrip for up to five daily flights
- Orange County/Santa Ana, CA (SNA) – additional roundtrip for up to four daily flights
- Portland, OR (SNA) – additional roundtrip for up to five daily flights
- San Francisco, CA (SFO) – additional roundtrip for up to five daily flights
- Seattle/Tacoma, WA (SEA) – additional roundtrip for up to five daily flights
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV