AFPM Appoints Vice President Of Strategic Initiatives
WASHINGTON, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM) today announced the hiring of Sarah Magruder Lyle as Vice President of Strategic Initiatives. Lyle will serve as a valuable resource in developing and executing strategic outreach initiatives.
"Sarah is a welcome addition to the AFPM team," said AFPM President Charles T. Drevna. "Her years in Washington have established her as a strong leader who can build effective alliances with consumers and other stakeholders impacted by policies that affect fuel and petrochemical manufacturers. In addition, her knowledge of the oil and natural gas industry will allow us to immediately enhance our capabilities to increase awareness about issues impacting our members, consumers and our nation's economy."
Lyle brings to AFPM a wealth of industry experience. She most recently served as Vice President of External Affairs with the America's Natural Gas Alliance (ANGA), where she developed the organization's comprehensive strategic plan to promote the economic, environmental, and national security benefits of the increased use of domestically produced natural gas.About AFPMAFPM, the American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers is a trade association representing high-tech American manufacturers of virtually the entire U.S. supply of gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, other fuels and home heating oil, as well as the petrochemicals used as building blocks for thousands of vital products in daily life. AFPM members make modern life possible and keep America moving and growing as they meet the needs of our nation and local communities, strengthen economic and national security, and support 2 million American jobs. SOURCE American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV