CHICAGO, Feb. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Durata Therapeutics (Nasdaq:DRTX) today announced that Durata's Chief Executive Officer Paul R. Edick will present an overview of the company at the Cowen & Company Healthcare Conference in Boston, MA. The Durata presentation will take place at The Boston Marriott Copley Place on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 9:20 a.m. EST.
About Durata Therapeutics
Durata Therapeutics is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics for patients with infectious diseases and acute illnesses. Durata has completed its DISCOVER 1 study and enrollment in its DISCOVER 2 global Phase 3 clinical trials with its lead product candidate, dalbavancin, for the treatment of patients with acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections, or ABSSSI.The Durata Therapeutics, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16463 Forward-looking statements Any statements in this press release about Durata's future expectations, plans and prospects constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. Durata anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause its views to change. However, while Durata may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, Durata specifically disclaims any obligation to do so.
CONTACT: Investor Relations and Public Affairs Contact Allison Wey - Durata Therapeutics Vice President, Investor Relations and Public Affairs (312)219-7017 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV