Maxell Announces Availability Of LTO Ultrium 6 Data Cartridge With Expanded Storage Capacity To 6.25 TB
NeoSMART creates additional advantages for AV professionals. It utilizes a basefilm with superior dimensional stability to ensure reliability and durability for high-density recording and playback, as well as archival storage. It also has a uniform, ultra-thin sub-micron coating and advanced calendaring processes to achieve remarkably high output and enhanced stability for read/write performance. A built-in non-contact 16kB memory chip stores historical usage records and enables high-speed data searches. The chip is also used by Maxell Cartridge Memory Analyzers to diagnose drive or tape abnormalities.
About MaxellMaxell Corporation of America, a technology and marketing leader, is a full line manufacturer of digital media products for professional, data storage and consumer markets. Maxell has been recognized for over forty years for delivering a comprehensive line of digital tape and disc-based recording media products. The company offers a full line of optical and tape based media storage products including SD Cards, Flash Memory and a complete line of accessories.
For more information, visit www.maxellpromedia.com.
* Assumes 2.5:1 data compressionSOURCE Maxell Corporation of America
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV