- Mobile Accessibility. SingleHop's LEAP Control Panel can be accessed from anywhere via PC, iPhone, iPad or Android device. In addition to offering fingertip control of physical and virtual resources, notifications, alerts and updates are delivered automatically.
- AutoScaling. Create your own rules-based guidelines for automatically increasing or decreasing the RAM, number of processors, or storage you use in your SingleHop cloud-based resource.
- Hourly Billing. Development teams, testing, and other groups with variable resource needs benefit from hourly—compared to monthly—billing as they scale their use of cloud-based resources up and down to meet their to-the-moment needs. Hourly billing is available across all SingleHop Public Cloud resources, including its application-hosting product, Hosted Cloud Apps.
- SAN-based Storage with Automatic Failover. The SingleHop Public Cloud replaces local storage with a robust and fully redundant SAN-based cloud storage solution. This means that if the cloud server you are using for processing should ever fail, the system will automatically spin up a new instance which connects to the same storage allocation—saving you what could otherwise be hours of data transfer and resource reconfiguration. Failover happens fast, often without missing a ping.
- Load Balancing. SingleHop's VMware-based infrastructure provides automated load balancing between multi-node deployments. This means Web servers or application servers are easily configured to balance traffic between multiple cloud servers for optimal performance.
- Faster Deployment. Virtual resources can be deployed more than 5 times faster than before with our new Public Cloud offering. Deployment times for cloud servers are in the 60-second range.
- Template and Capture Functionality. VMware technology allows users to create a template of any server or group of servers to revert or replicate as needed. The capability is especially useful for routine configuration of multiple virtual machines.
- Supports both Windows and Linux operating systems.
SingleHop Debuts Enterprise-Class SingleHop Public Cloud: Greater User Control, Higher Availability, Free 24/7 Tech Support
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.